Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wow - It's been a long time!

I've been away from the drawing board for a very long time now. Not that I haven't done any drawing at all, but I certainly haven't been on my computer as much and I haven't actually been working in any other medium - except the pen and scrap paper doodling during a telephone call or moment of silence before the next torrential series of busy-ness.

My father has been declining in health steadily over the past year but especially in the last few months. He suffered another stroke (I think it was the 3rd this year) 4 weeks ago and then seems to have had another mini-stroke about a week ago. Needless to say, this has been the focus of my attention for a while as my mother is needing help in his care and we're all trying to spend as much time with him as possible. I haven't exactly been able to participate in Illustration Friday or Everyday Matters Challenges which I really enjoy. :( Well, I'm bound and determine to start up again. I wanted this to be an illustrated journal and I haven't been very good about really commenting or thinking about things when I post my pics. Gotta change that. CYA round -

1 comment:

Ian T. said...

I'm sorry to hear about your father - I know how that can be
:(.

I noticed you haven't been on IF for a while, but thought I'd drop by here anyway.