Friday, February 18, 2005

Bug Girls...


(Click on images for larger view) I was playing around with a simple graphics program - I think it's an old Microsoft program that came bundled with Frontpage 98 eons ago. Anyway, since I still don't have my pen tablet, I decided to keep playing with anchor points and shapes to create these images. There are no layers, so you kind of just create pieces like a puzzle and then order them on the "canvas". Anyway, I have to play some more with the butterfly... I wish I knew how to add highlights to her... I may tweak the image later when I figure out how to make her look more dimensional.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love her!!!

Unknown said...

very cute !:))

Anonymous said...

Thank you for commenting on my LJ.

I agree with the comment above - this is very cute! And a nice reminder that spring is just around the corner.